Routine Appointments - For the doctor of your choice: please book in advance. If booking by telephone, please ring between 11.00am-3.00pm when the telephone lines are quieter. Routine appointments with the practice nurse should also be booked in advance.
Advanced access (same-day urgent) Appointments - to see a doctor: please telephone between
8.30-10.00am for these morning appointments.
Urgent Evening Appointments - With the duty doctor for urgent problems arising after lunchtime that cannot wait until the next morning: please telephone between 2.00-4.00pm. The duty doctor may ring you back to discuss your problem.
Northdown Road Surgery
Routine Appointments - To see the doctor of your choice, please book in advance. If booking by telephone please ring between 10.00am-12.30pm or 4.00-6.00pm when the telephone lines are quieter.
Advanced access (same-day urgent) Appointments - Please telephone between 8.30-10.00am for these morning appointments.
You can now book appointments or order your repeat prescriptions online.
You will need to contact reception first to sign up to use this service.
PLEASE CHECK WHICH SURGERY YOU ARE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES
- When you arrive for your appointment - PLEASE REPORT TO RECEPTION or SELF REPORT AT THE PATIENT AUTOMATED CHECK IN
- An appointment is for one person only. Do not make an appointment just for yourself and then expect your GP to take a look at another member of the family as well. Make separate appointments.
- Plan ahead and book well in advance for routine appointments and special services such as diabetic checks, asthma checks, health checks, cervical smears and holiday immunisations.
- Always inform our reception whenever you cannot keep an appointment as this frees an appointment for someone else.
- Book an appointment of appropriate length. If your problem is complex or you have more than one problem book a longer (usually double) appointment with your doctor. Hurried consultations are unsatisfactory for doctor and patient. Remember certain checks always take longer.
||Practice Nurse Team
||20 or 30 minutes
- Please be patient with us if we keep you waiting. It is not always possible to assess how long a consultation (procedure) is going to take. Be assured that when it is your turn we will work to your needs and not the clock.
- Please note that it is practice policy that all same-day appointments and the majority of urgent appointments are available in the mornings. This is because there are more doctors available and other services are open.
Wrafton House is committed to providing a safe, comfortable environment where patients and staff can be confident that the safety of everyone is of paramount importance. A chaperone provides a safeguard for both patients and staff during intimate examination. On rare occasions it may be necessary to reschedule an appointment if no chaperone is available.