If you are on a repeat prescription from your doctor please follow the rules to allow the system to work for everyone:
1. Leave your computer slips to order more medication in the repeat prescription box ticking the drugs you require. Alternatively, you may request your prescriptions by post, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope which will be posted back to you.
2. Please allow two complete working days for your prescription to be prepared and make allowances for weekends and public holidays.
3. You may collect your repeat prescription during our normal surgery opening times. Alternatively, you may find it convenient to arrange for your pharmacist to collect it for you from the surgery, thereby saving you time.
4. For safety reasons repeat prescriptions cannot be requested by telephone.
5. Be familiar with the drugs you are on and always check the prescription when you pick it up.
You can now book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and see your medical records online. To activate this service, please ask at reception for a form which you will need to complete in order to be able to get your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Once completed please bring to reception with photographic ID and proof of address. Please note that this will take a few days to activate)
PLEASE CHECK WHICH SURGERY YOU ARE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR